Welcome to CLRadeonExtender
Currently, this project is low-level development tools (assembler, disassembler) for Radeon GPU's. Only Radeon with GCN architecture will be supported.
This package provides:
- full GCN assembler with rich features (macros, symbol assignment, repetitions, many kernels)
- full GCN disassembler
- support for GCN 1.0/1.1/1.2
- support for AMD Catalyst binary (including OpenCL 2.0) format and GalliumCompute binary format
- standalone binary generator
- CLRXWrapper which embeds assembler to AMD OpenCL implementation
- supported operating systems: FreeBSD, Linux, Windows (since 0.1.1)
- supported CPU architectures: ARM, x86, x86-64
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mateusz Szpakowski)
GitHub mirror: https://github.com/CLRX/CLRX-mirror
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.